• October 1, 2008: foundation of the Brothers of St. John in Canning Town, London (diocese of Brentwood, GB).
• August 24, 2008: a fire heavily damaged the chapel and the kitchen of the Brothers in the novitiate priory of Saint Jodard (France). The Brothers give thanks to Divine Providence that the entire priory was not destroyed and that all Brothers were safe.
• July 25, 2007: foundation of the Apostolic Sisters in East Orange (New Jersey) in the archdiocese of Newark (USA).
• On Friday December 8, 2006, took place in Rome the opening of the priory of the Brothers of Saint John and the reopening after 14 years of repair works of Saint-Nicolas of the Lorrains church in the presence of Cardinal Paul Poupard, president of the Pontifical Council for Culture and of the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue. In a message signed by Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, secretary of state, Pope Benedict XVI "is delighted that this beautiful church is to be once more a place of worship, and he greets the Brothers of the Community of St. John who have been entrusted with the pastoral care of this church – a church situated at the heart of the historical center of Rome and visited by numerous pilgrims and tourists."
• August 15, 2006: foundation of the Brothers of Saint John in Orange, archdiocese of Newark (New Jersey, USA).
• February 12-16, 2006: the Community in pilgrimage in Rome with 1,500 Brothers, Sisters, Oblates and friends for its 30th aniversary of its foundation.